Slow boot on Windows 10

vk84
vk84 Posts: 10 Explorer

Fresh installation of Win10 btw.

I see that all the programs are loading extreamly quickly (I have i7 with 64GB RAM), less than 2 seconds from the logon screen.

However, when Freedome starts at the boot, it takes up to 30 seconds for it to connect to the servers. Until that happens, the wifi icon is not changed to connected, even though it is connected, and the rest of applications do not load until the connection is completed.

Answers

• vk84
    vk84 Posts: 10 Explorer

This has nothing to do with the issue described. The start menu appears normally, and I'm able to click on it. It's a fresh installation of windows 10 and the only time the slow boot appears is with Freedome starting automatically on boot.

• petercoffin80
    petercoffin80 Posts: 4 Observer

I also found this same problem and in my case start menu wasn't appearing. If at your end start menu is working perfect then maybe there is some issue else.

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Posts: 1 New Member

I am not sure, but may suggest it's fine that other apps do not connect if freedome is not finished with setting up VPN connection. I've used Surfshark for a period of time and it took 10 seconds and the same with the apps. Probably that's more about how fast will you get the response from the server...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info