Browser extension is missing Firefox 74

Hello, after installing f secure on my PC the browser extension is missing (Firefox 74.0), even when I selected the setting "reinstall the extension" nothing happens.

Accepted Answers

Answers

• bryan441
    bryan441 Posts: 35 Contributor

I am not sure but you may try this-

Completely uninstall Firefox from your PC after that restart PC. Now install Firefox again and add the extension.

Bryan Anderson

• Subtle_Secrets
    Subtle_Secrets Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2020

I just installed F-Secure Safe this evening, and I also cannot get the program to install the browser extension into Firefox 74. I have clicked the button in F-Secure settings ---> "reinstall extensions" but the extension did not install. I have tried rebooting the computer, and then clicking "reinstall extensions" and still the extension does not show up in the Firefox extensions menu.

Also, I have tried uninstalling Firefox in "Apps and Features", rebooting the computer, then re-installing Firefox, then clicking "reinstall extensions", but still no success.

The F-Secure extension for Chrome and Edge (Chromium version) installed with no trouble.

I am using Windows 10, version 1909

All of this being said, this is not an urgent matter for me as I use Chrome for pretty much all of my browsing.

Edit (March 13th): I've switched to a different AV at the moment, so I won't be much help troubleshooting the issue.

• mZerOoO
    mZerOoO Posts: 3 New Member

After installing Firefox 73.0.1 the add-on is working fine, so F-secure is not compatible with firefox 74, please fix this

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info