Google blocks Freedome - no Captcha available

PatchPanel1
PatchPanel1 Posts: 16 Explorer

new version of Google blocking policy.

Would like to listen to a F-Secure video on YouTube  ;-)

but no luck...

You cannot solve one of those great Captchas because it's simply not there...

even when logged on to Google :-(

switch off Freedome or wait...disappointing !

When will this be solved ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @PatchPanel1 

Could you please provide us the screen shot of Freedome blocking? and may I know the name of browser and what version running on your machine?

In our test environment, I have tested the YouTube site both Windows machine and Smartphone with Freedome ON, but I didn't get any chance to see the Captcha.

• Carlos59
    Carlos59 Posts: 3 New Member

Hi,

this can't be a rare issue, why is there no solution to this? It's a basic issue that VPN providers and Content providers must work jointly on.

Both are undermining the Customer's security.

Google is blocking Freedome VPN! No way around other to deactivate freedome.
    Many content providers do that for Geo-location and licensing reason, I understand that, it doesn't matter whether I like it or not.
    But where geolocation related licensing or similar plays no role, it shall work.

Should I stop my subscription with f-securie? freedome is meanwhile rendered useless! Why should I pay for something that can't protect me unless I stop using key services?

Thank you for taking this issue more serious than below documentation shows.

Carlos

• Carlos59

I see only 2 work-arounds:

- connect via another server in most non-US countries one has to choose an alternative country server, where other laws and performance apply.

- use another vpn provider who has more than one architecture in place per country like f-secure seems to have.

cheers.

• Carlos59

It's getting worse, now. The germany pop used by freedome is massively blocked by a variety of content providers and even normal consumer product brands.

Unbearable NON-SERVICE be f-secure on freedom to paid customers like me, who have been paying many years for the service.

Money in - no Service out = No Customer, ciao my dear friends in Finland. I will start using a different provider.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @Carlos59 

Apologize for the trouble you went through, please get in touch with F-Secure Support for further investigation.

• PatchPanel1

Hi,

a few minutes ago with Firefox 72.0.2 64bit

29-01-_2020_23-53-46.jpg

Access blocked at all.

regards

PatchPanel

• PatchPanel1

Today...

31-01-_2020_11-31-14.jpg

• PartyHero
    PartyHero Posts: 1 New Member

MyPrepaidCenter wrote:

Today...

31-01-_2020_11-31-14.jpg

The germany pop used by freedome is massively blocked by a variety of content providers and even normal consumer product brands.

Unbearable NON-SERVICE be f-secure on freedom to paid customers like me, who have been paying many years for the service.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info