Changing product

I used to have F-Secure Safe, but now I want to go for F-Secure Total.

But I cant buy it! When I go to the payment part I have to log in (again) and I automaticly get F-Secure Face, not F-Secure Total.

I tryed to uninstal the whole thing, but it seems to be linked to my email...and I dont want to change that just for a program!

So how do I get an upgrade from Safe to Total?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

So how do I get an upgrade from Safe to Total?

In general, flow is next one:

Perhaps, it is possible to upgrade close to expiration date (in your case).

I tryed to uninstal the whole thing, but it seems to be linked to my email...and I dont want to change that just for a program!

If your situation is about first article;  and there is "Upgrade to F-Secure TOTAL" button, but upgrade is not triggered - good to contact their official Support channel for assistance:

(chat, for example).

But I cant buy it! When I go to the payment part I have to log in (again) and I automaticly get F-Secure Face, not F-Secure Total.

Sounds that good to try steps like:

-> log in to your "My F-Secure account" (my.f-secure.com).

-> try to find option / ability to upgrade your SAFE subscription to TOTAL subscription.

Otherwise (if your subscription is expired already, for example; and "upgrade" option is not available), workaround is to create another account.

Since, yes, My F-Secure Account is pinned to email; and certain "My F-Secure Account" is pinned to certain subscription (package).

It is possible to sort out situation via official Support Channels with less steps from you (to handle "email" concern).

Or by own steps. I think good to reach out their Support or to receive response here during work hours. Sorry for my reply (just as some unofficial thoughts and suggestion to check their Knowledgebase articles with proposed design)!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info