Subscription renewal nagging but paid for renewal

Your solution does only work if I have the key, but i have not got any the key from Cleverbridge.  What to do then?

Subscription already renewed one week ago, but I still get popins saying I soon must renew my subscription. This must be a bug in system?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

I think that it is good to contact their Official Support channel directly:

For example, chat is available on current minute.

Just as discussion between community users:

Your solution does only work if I have the key, but i have not got any the key from Cleverbridge. 

Subscription already renewed one week ago, but I still get popins saying I soon must renew my subscription.

Sounds that maybe your experience was about different packages / subscriptions.

What is solution in use? And what is solution that was renewed/purchased?

In addition, did you receive confirmation letter about purchase / renewal? If not - maybe good to check spam folders (what if Cleverbridge letter with activation key there).

I think that your solution is F-Secure AV or F-Secure Internet Security. Where "licence key" is required. But if not and your experience is about F-Secure SAFE - then I think renewal is about "smooth flow" and if your installation is not updated about expiration date - maybe it is pinned to another My F-Secure account.

Good if you will back with feedback about. But, all in all, good to try their official support channel. Support Agents with information about purchase and other required data.

Thanks!

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Tekn 

I have had a look at your account and your subscription should be updated now.

Sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you might have experienced due to that prompt.

Do let us know if the issue persist.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info