Internet Security Ihr Computer ist nicht geschützt

Hallo,

Bekomme jetzt schon seit einiger Zeit immer wieder die Meldung:

Ihr Computer ist nicht geschützt.

Fehler beim Schutz.Starten Sie Ihren Computer neu.

Unter Tools / Updates wird angezeigt das mehrere Updates nicht installiert wurden mit der Meldung Fehlgeschlagen.

Sind für eine Sicherheits - Software nicht gerade beruigende Meldungen.

Weis eventuell jemand was da schief läuft?

Vielen Dank.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Wolf121,

The Community is currently in English; could you please provide the information in English to assit further? This will help the wider audience to understand the post and provide a response for the problem.

• moe12001
    moe12001 Posts: 1 New Member

I'll help out with a rough translation as i have the same issue on 3 systems as the original poster, all windows 10, 64-Bit, 1803 (and 1709 i think):

for a while now (for me that is about 1-3 weeks) i keep getting an error from windows defender security center saying "Your computer isnt protected, please restart"

Having a look at the F-Secure GUI says something similar, protection couldnt be started, please reboot.

First line is red, the other 2 below (cant make a screenshot now) are green.

The FSHoster service is started and there are 3 other lightweight services that are stopped but even when they are started the situation doesnt change.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm also only F-Secure user (their home solutions).

For except potential system-based reasons like with such topic:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-SAFE/F-Secure-Host-Process-100-CPU/td-p/107500

Does it was useful to try "restart" or check "F-Secure List of updates" (does all components are installed or not)? Also does it an option to try F-Secure reinstallation?

In addition, it is good to try contact their direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

For potential proper investigation about reasons, potential incompatibility with something and so.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info