XFENCE on MacOS 10.31.1 Beta
Ran into an issue today after updating to the 10.13.1 beta. Prior to each beta update, I've found that I need to export my ruleset and uninstall XFENCE, otherwise the updates don't install properly. Not a big deal, I just restore the rules after reinstalling XFENCE.
Except this time. When I tried to import the ruleset, the import button didn't respond. I spent a while trying various methods of getting the system to respond, but to no avail. In the end, I was finally able to get the rules to import if I unchecked any rules that were marked in red (likely because those binaries changed between the previous version of MacOS and the new one). Once everything was unchecked, the rules imported with no problem.