I cannot activate my subscription key for Internet Security 2012

I cannot activate my subscription key for Internet Security 2012.

Purchased Internet Security Plus online, and got an email with the subscription key from asknet.

When I enter that subscription key I got into Internet Security, I always get the error message saying that the subscription key validation has failed.

As a consequence, I am not able to change my 30day test license into the 12months license I bought. The 30day test license has expired today.

Am I missing something, or is there a problem, that my subscription key (bought on sunday) is not active yet?

Please help!

P.S. F-Secure Customer Support has not been very helpful so far. I reported my problem to them on sunday evening, but no answer except that automatic reception acknowledgement so far.

Regards,

Sebastian

Comments

• TeroK
    TeroK Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem with Anti-Virus 2012. I bought a 1-year license online, but when I try to activate it, I always get the error message "Validation Failed". I contacted F-Secure Support, but so far their only advise has been to reinstall the product, which I've tried to no avail.
  • tidaltides
    tidaltides Posts: 17 Observer

I don't exactly understand how this problem has been solved? I clicked on the Solution and still getting the same page.image

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info