printing & banking
Im having problems printing from my banks website. I have a networked printer and I remember I had to get rid of the bank secure thingy, but dunno how it's done with this latest version.
Also, I can print with my superuser account, but the other users of the computer cannot print, so I have to find out how to take the bank security off from other users aswell.
Blackcat Posts: 511
If you have the latest version of F-Secure, you should be able to print from your network.
If for some reason you need to disable/turn off Banking protection;
** Either disable from the Banking Protection flyer at the top of the screen.
** To turn Banking protection OFF;
- From the launch pad, open Online Safety .
- Select the user account that you want to edit. Note: You need administrative rights to change settings for other user accounts.
- Select Settings.
- Go to Online Safety > Banking protection.
- Click the switch next to Banking protection so that it's turned OFF;
Fendy Posts: 67
Blackcat is correct. I suspect you might be using F-Secure Internet Security 2013. Please try to do a free upgrade to the 2014 version:
1) Uninstall the old version.
2) Re-install the 2014 version. Please get the installer from here:
Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.5 Like
📢F-Secure Quiz Challenge📢
Join our online quiz session on June 15th, 2023, at 11:00 AM EEST and stand a chance to win prizes.