Apple TV 4K does not work with Ethernet link
I have an issue with Apple TV 4K and Sense router, while connecting with Ethernet.
My Apple TV detects the Ethernet link and gets an address from Sense, but there is no Internet connexion.
I’ve read a topic from 2 years ago which is very similar and seems to be fixed with a « new » firmware, but it still not work for me.
The tests I’ve made :
- Connecting Apple TV 4K to the Sense router by WiFi : OK
- Connecting Apple TV 4K to the Sense router with Ethernet cable : NOK
- Connecting Apple TV 4K directly to my Internet router via Ethernet cable : OK
The problem seems to come from the Sense router. There are 6 other devices linked to the Sense router with Ethernet cables. All are OK.
Information to investigate :
- Sense model : FSEC-SE161
- Sense firmware : 2020-03-16_01 - p-22.214.171.1240
- Apple TV OS version : tvOS 13.4 (17L256)
Thanks for support