Microsoft EDGE and Radar portal view

Superuser

Microsoft EDGE and Radar portal view

Hello,

While F-Secure Safe and Savvy Blog still with trouble from this topic and it is still "not possible" to use/read blog with latest up-to-date Windows 10 system and Microsoft Edge.

I want to add some information that with F-Secure Radar portal login page / its "Password recovery" (Forgot password page) place -> such page is also with partly broken view under Microsoft Edge.

Even it is OK with Internet Explorer 11 or with some Webkit-based browsers like Opera, for example.

Based on my brief try to understand about potential reason - looks like that with 'unused' flex-basis -> page will be with expected/normal view under Microsoft Edge (as with another browsers).

It is used under .css-file for next class:

.col {
  flex-basis: 0;
  flex-grow: 1;
  max-width: 100%; 
}

I'm not sure about flex-usage and such flex-basis (0) functionality - but looks like that when 'unused' Internet Explorer 11 still with proper view and Microsoft Edge start be with expected/proper view of page.

Sorry for my reply. Just like information (that F-Secure Radar portal website and its 'forgot password' page with ?! strange view under Microsoft Edge).

Thanks!

EDIT: Title

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Microsoft EDGE and Radar portal view

Hi Ukko,

Thanks for reporting this bug. I have brought this to the team's notice so that this can be investigated further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi Ukko,

I have moved this post as a separate post as this is regarding Radar and EDGE. Could you please provide me a screenshot of the login/password recovery page in EDGE for Radar?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Superuser

Hello,

Thanks for your response. And sorry for delay with my reply and attached file.

I tried with two systems only (both Windows 10) and page with next look under Microsoft Edge:

PortalRadar.pngPortalRadar_FullScreenModeView.png

I did not attach picture with normal(expected) view - because I'm not sure what view is expected.

But, for example, with Internet Explorer 11, Opera browser, Firefox browser - view with more common design and potentially normal expected view.

Thanks!

Community Manager

Hi Ukko,

Thanks for reporting this bug. I have brought this to the team's notice so that this can be investigated further.