Booster no longer available for new customers

Patron

Booster no longer available for new customers

As Booster is no longer available for new customers for Android use simpli Clean which looks much like Booster used to.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Booster no longer available for new customers

We have a detailed list of FAQ's about Booster End-of-life here. Please have a look at the article for any questions related to this.

Thanks.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Patron

Thanks. My post was actually not a question, but a statement so I will not mark you post as the solution.

The link you provided certainly answers most of the questions I could have thought of.

Just to be clear for Android users a mention of their future could be also in the FAQ.

Community Manager

Hi martink,

I was just adding on to your post as we have a FAQ on Booster end-of-life and this would be helpful for anyone who sees your post. Sorry if I was not clear in my previous reply.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.