can not login

F-Secure

Re: can not login

Hi @FamousMarcel 

Please submit a bug report through beta.f-secure.com about these problems. Include support tool output (fsdiag.zip) and be as specific about the problems as you can.

What programs don't work?

How do they not work?

If there is error message from the program, include a screenshot

If FS Protection shows any messages, include a screenshot.

(F-Secure R&D)

Very very strange.

I want too make screenshot etc... and now its all working again.

My windows 8 app's does not working, and 2 program on my pc oa Open broadcast software.

Now they working well.

I dont know what it is, but this problem i have never seen.

I shall test today, and tomorrow serveral times,

and if the problem comes back again then i do all the things you ask for.

Aspirant

Hi I have a different problem and hoping someone can help me out. I was doing the key but I made a mistake but didn't catch it til too late. I was told I tried too many times so it won't let me do it. Can someone please help me with this problem? Thanks so much for the time.

Superuser

If I've understood you correctly, and you've forgotten your password to login to either the Beta or the FS Protection portals, you can use the 'Forgotten password' link with your registered email address, and follow the instructions.

@Ville  I think its another problem. Tomorrow or one day later i have my new computer and shall test it again.

But i know for sure that FS is not the problem.

Aspirant

Hi everyone. Bad news I lost the beta I was doing and had a major problem but couldn't fix it. I had made a mistake on spelling on the link and got locked out and couldn't fix it(think I needed new key) so with great sadness I have to say good-bye and enjoyed testing the new updates. If there is still a chance please let me know.

lovepug1

@Ville> I had promiss that i be come back for explain the problem.

Its not FS what the problem is, it was another conflict between two programs.

Highlighted
Aspirant

Hi again so sorry to be a pain in everyone's butt, but just wanted to say I found the right info and we are now downloaded and ready to rock and roll. Thanks so much for everyone's help and I, myself, have been learning already new things