Problems with FS Protection Portal

F-Secure Product Expert

Problems with FS Protection Portal

Hi,

Unfortunately we currently have an issue with the FS Protection portal. It is possible to log in, but some options are not working once logged in.

We are currently seeing an error message saying "Error (1000) - An error occurred. please try again or contact support". We are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible, so there is no need to contact support.

Once the situation has been resolved, we will send an update.

Our apologies for the inconvenience

Best Regards,

FS Protection Team

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Problems with FS Protection Portal

The FS Protection Portal is now functional again.

Our apologies for the duration of the problem, we aim to resolve these issues much quicker in the future.

Best Regards,

FS Protection Team

19 REPLIES 19
Superuser

There weren't THAT many options to begin with!  Smiley LOL

F-Secure Product Expert

The FS Protection Portal is now functional again.

Our apologies for the duration of the problem, we aim to resolve these issues much quicker in the future.

Best Regards,

FS Protection Team

Aspirant

In fact, there isn't an option to change the email address because now I have two email address: one for the beta portal and another for MY Fs Portal. I want to change this one.
Superuser

About "re-change mail-address" -> maybe here can be solution with "addition" mail-address as feature (but maybe here can be security-risks) - if it's not possible to create something else (something same have with F-Secure SAFE);

--------------------

Anyway..... I want to ask about F-Secure Safe Search beta:

-> Recent days (maybe five or more) time to time during "create search-query and ENTER" I get window with next view:

"Internal server trouble. We can not to work with your query now. Sorry. Try later" (something like that).

Re-fresh page fix that. It's start be too much often already. Each day.. can be five or more times. Today I get current situation two times (during some hours and some queries - about ten maybe).

Does it related with my local situation or here something wrong with F-Secure Safe Search beta.

-> Just because previously was all OK and current behavior just started now....  and if it's not really my local situation. Which kind of information I can to add.. to understand... why it's happened (?!).

Now I have just some of my suggestions (about reasons)  and close to "random"-background (about setting for repeat-steps).

Thanks.

F-Secure

About the FS Safe Search beta portal problem I contacted our development team and noted the issue for further investigation.

br,

Tuula

Scholar

Hi!

When i logged in my account i get popup  "sisäinen virhe yritä uudelleen tai ota yhteyttä tekniseen tukeen" (internal error, try again or contact technical support).  So after this install button not work and i cant download fs protection client..  This far i've try to clean browser history, reboot computer, different browsers without solution so  maybe problem is on portal..

F-Secure

Hello,

yes, we have a problem with the portal at the moment and we are working on it . Hopefully we will get it recovered soon.

br,

Tuula

Aspirant

I received an email a few days that today was being launched a new version of the portal. But I still see the old version
F-Secure

Hello!

I'm quite sure by now you've already got the new version, but if that is not the case, please click "Check now" or "Check for updates" and that will do the trick.

br,

Tuula