Hmm, so ULAV is active after all?

I see the installer is still in place.

27 REPLIES 27
Scholar

Re: Hmm, so ULAV is active after all?

... and even updated
Scholar

Help, the protection warning window does not open when you enter the site of the bank

Highlighted
Scholar

... please help ... Windows 7 32
Scholar

... please help ... Windows 7 32

Scholar

Hello,

I did not try F-Secure ULAV recently, but:

the protection warning window does not open when you enter the site of the bank

did you mean that when you visit Banking website -> there are not visible small prompt on the right-bottom side of screen with information that Banking Protection session is active (and further 'blocking' alerts about untrusted pages)?

Or something else?

Did you try to check different banking websites/browsers and doublecheck that such feature is enabled under F-Secure ULAV UI?

Thanks!

Supporter

Thanks for the support ... yes .. yes ... I do not see this window ...
Supporter

... and therefore do not understand whether there is bank protection or not ...
Superuser

@vadim170552 wrote:
... and therefore do not understand whether there is bank protection or not ...

Hello,

I will try to re-check it with my own experience (later) - but just as suggestion based on my previous experience:

-> when you open F-Secure ULAV UI (full-screen) - there should be 'search field'. Possible to type something like "Bank" (Banking or so) and UI will be filtered. If 'Banking Protection' option is not visible - maybe possible to switch 'type of visible content' to All.

How I remember - UI should be with entry about "Banking Protection" with small description and ability to switch on/off it.

// by the way - possible to check that Banking Protection session is active... just by visit some pages. Good to choose some random safe pages (unrelated to Banking/Payment and not so popular) and if page is loaded - maybe BP session is not active.

-> possible to doublecheck that https://nordea.no will not trigger Banking Protection session too.

With some of browsers (like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome). If still - not; maybe possible to double check that something like proxies/turbo-modes are not applied to network settings (by Browser or by something else).

Also, it is likely that such feature may be broken. So, good to create bug-report under beta-portal for F-Secure ULAV.

Thanks!

Superuser

sorry folks but I do not understand wher the point is, please give me some info