Question about 50% discount offer i received in January 2015

Highlighted
FormerMember
Not applicable

Question about 50% discount offer i received in January 2015

Hey!

I was one of the lucky ones who got to participate in using/testing the Freedome beta version for pc.

About two weeks ago i got email that i have the possibility to get -50% discount from the 1-year, 3 device license. So far i have really liked the software (been also using the trial on my android device).

So, the question is - i still have about a month left on my trial on the pc version of Freedome, how long will the offer i received via email (for the half price discount) be available? Just wondering if i still have to time to keep using it for the rest of the trial before purchasing? I'm pretty sure i will grab the offer, but i sill would like to keep testing it for the remainder of the trial just to make sure if i possibly come across something that will make me not to buy it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Question about 50% discount offer i received in January 2015

The offer you mentioned is valid until end of February.
Note that the remaining trial period is added to your subscription period.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

The offer you mentioned is valid until end of February.
Note that the remaining trial period is added to your subscription period.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

FormerMember
Not applicable

Thank you for the answer.