New iPhone and activation

Scholar

New iPhone and activation

Hello

I’ve purchased a new iphone se instead of an iphone 6s.

On 2-12-2017 i renewed my subscription for a year.

But on the new phone i have only a trial period what is expiring today and I don’t have the activation code for that subscription 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: New iPhone and activation

As you purchased your subscription through our estore you should have received an email including the code. If you cannot retrieve it please  get in touch with our support via chat or phone

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi elias, 

Did you purchase your subscription through the appstore or our estore?
If you purchase through the appstore then you will need to use the same apple account on your new phone to restore the purchase.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi

No i bought the subscription in your estore. I payed 49,90 euro for one year

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

As you purchased your subscription through our estore you should have received an email including the code. If you cannot retrieve it please  get in touch with our support via chat or phone

Best Regards

-Ben

View solution in original post

Scholar

Ok Ben

I will try that, thanks for your support