Freedome for Mac

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Freedome for Mac

@teaneedz OSX version of Freedome should be covered by multi-platforms subscriptions, once it is officially released.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

Freedome for Mac

I have freedome in my ipad. It used to work but now i can´t anymore chance my country.  I am in Helsinki and when I try to chance my ip to other countries my ip stays here.  I can also see that from showmyipaddress.  If i choose uk freedome claims that i chance my ip in to London but it is not true.   Before freedome also remembered the country i had selected but not anymore.   So I need some help.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Saukko,

Since when do you observe this behavior? What are the versions of Freedome and IOS you are using?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Former F-Secure Employee

Hello,

The beta version of Freedome for Mac is now publicly available at:

https://freedome.f-secure.com/macbeta/

It includes 2 months free trial.

Please have a try and let us know what you think.

Cheers,

Päivi

Scholar

I have the code to activate freedom for mac but no palce to type it in.

I have 3 days left on my trial period and the only thing that it does is to promt me to purchase?

Where do i type my registration code in freedom mac beta?

Freddy

Tags (1)
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Freddy,

Please uninstall the beta client and download the release version at:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome

Thanks,

Päivi

Scholar

tried to do that, all ok but when entering my code to " have code" it says " valitadin voucher " and after a while comes " could not confirm your code. Please try again later" this has happen numerous times. i did put beta version in the trash, emptied it and the restarted my mac. any ideas? i am in north china so my internet connections really, realy need this.
Scholar

Hi Päivi, the link you gave me does not work...i do not know why. i could be that the great firewall of china has something to do with it. it can not be a sollution to load beta version again, i am asking for a promt solution to this. it is proventing me to do my work. Eeven this site is so and so if i can use it anymore.
Highlighted
F-Secure

Hi,

If you cannot open the link (https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome), it is quite likely that something, typically a firewall in the network is blocking your access to our site. You may try to access the link from some other network, if possible. 

Unfortunately there is little we can do if for example a government is blocking access to some addresses in their firewall. It is beyond our control.

--
Tapio Keihänen
F-Secure Freedome Service Manager