1. A possible "kill switch" to cut network connections if the vpn connection drops?
2. Protection against browser fingerprinting (via an extension to browsers).
3. I think it would be a nice to have the option to reset the counters "Tracking attempts blocked" and "Harmful websites blocked" - just out of curiosity to see how fast the numbers grow as you browse.
I seem to get pretty much similar results with µBlock extension on Chrome/Firefox combined with Freedome's Tracking protection feature. As in, if i disable µblock and load a website, the attemps show up on Freedome (vs if i enable the aforementioned extension, the attemps show up on µBlock icon).
These days Mozilla Firefox also has some tracking protection feature by itself, I have it enabled when i browse with it (and µBlock installed) combined with Freedome. This setting can be enabled as follows..
- Type about:config on the address bar
- Double-click privacy.trackingprotection.enabled to toggle its value to true.
Thanks for the input. I'll pass forward. Remember to use our Feature request board to promote better your ideas.
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions