Can't access Netflix Canada or USA or any other location anymore

Scholar

Re: Can't access Netflix Canada or USA or any other location anymore

Hi,

I have this same issue as well.

Scholar

I am having these issues as well (only recently stuck at 25% loading), can you please send me a message as well? Thank you.

D_K
Scholar

Same problem.

Either NF gives error pointing to network connectivity (ISP names not containing F-secure) or use of proxy (ISP names with F-Secure of Freedome in them).

Haaalp!

Community Manager

Hello Everyone, I have sent the PM regarding this issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Laksh,

thanks anyway for the message, but it escapes me why that has to be communicated via private message.

Everyone knows about the restrictions Netflix put in place, so if there is nothing F-Secure can or wants to do about that (which is definitely your prerogative), please cut threads with these topics short and refer to said policy - that would not get people's hopes up and save everybody some time...

Just a thought.

What is odd though is that specific IP ranges worked fine until very recently. Now I'm getting the "stuck at 25% loading" issue, but not the "you are using a proxy" stuff - maybe a DNS related thing after all which lets me hope that there can still be found a fix by you guys.

But you probably couldn't comment on that anyways because of the policy again...

Offtopic: I believe that Netflix is going to feel the impact of a sizable percentage of their user base dropping out because of that - In my opinion it would be best if they tried to get as much US content available for Europeans, so there would be no need for this.

But then again the status quo until now helped you guys sell your product. That incentive is gone now.

Thanks again.

Highlighted
Scholar

Hi,

this same issue appeared for me today as well. Hopefully you can send me some information regarding this through PM.

Thank you in advance.

Community Manager

I totally get your point about the PM and will communicate it with the Product team, @fwiener.

PM sent to you @ripsquad.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Same thing here. Couldn't connect to Netflix. Would be glad to have some input on this.
Community Manager

PM sent to you @yougagnon.

Novice

I'm also having the same problem with all of the US-locations (on Windows 10). I keep getting either the "proxy detected" or "local network problem" error messages. Are there any solutions to this?