no pairing code displayed

no pairing code displayed

Well, I'm stuck on the very first step of the setup.

I plug my SENSE device, wait for the display to start pulsating, pressed the blue button, and now I am waiting for the four-digit code to appear on the display.

Tried restarting multiple times, also waited for approx 15 minutes... nothing. Only four pulsating squares on the display.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: no pairing code displayed

Yes, I felt it.

I resolved the issue by performing a reset. Switching it off and on again (the miracle solution for 98% of IT related problems) ws not enough this time.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
F6
Supporter

Hi, do you feel the "click" when you press the button ? Just after, the display shoul show rotating little quare.

Yes, I felt it.

I resolved the issue by performing a reset. Switching it off and on again (the miracle solution for 98% of IT related problems) ws not enough this time.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Aspirant

You need to start the Sense App on your Mobile Device.

Once the App connects to the router, the router will display the code. Not before.

The App was connected, and said I was to continue AFTER the four digit code was displayed. I need the code to be able to pair the two, app and router.

As I said, after I performed a reset, the router displayed a code after the pulsating four squares, ans I was able to connect.

Aspirant

Perfect!