cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skype connection

Scholar

Viite: Skype connection

Joining this discussion to follow it, though I have an open ticket of the same topic. This Skype for Business problem is an annoying glitch in otherwise so great product!

Scholar

Re: Skype connection

Hi!

Same thing here!

I've got 100/10Mbit/s fiber connection. I'm sitting 2,5 meters from Sense and the user experience is terrible. Constantly disconnecting Skype, awful download speeds, constantly breaking management app... 

I'm considering refund too.

F-Secure, fix this! 

Hi,

For optimal network performance we recommend using a wired connection to the internet and LAN and using the  5Ghz WIFI for your wireless clients.

WIFI upstream connection is bound to the 2.4GHz network interface, which has physical limitations on available bandwidth. You won't be able to get maximum benefit from your 100Mbit fiber connection if SENSE is using WIFI for internet connectivity.

If you are facing WIFI issues, try switching the wifi channel from the network settings on the management app. If you are using WIFI upstream, the upstream wifi channel has to be changed from the upstream router.

What phone / OS are you using with your management app? Please let us know how it is breaking.

Highlighted
Scholar

Hi,

it has nothing to do with bandwith.

The problem occures also when I am not in call.

It also hangs call sometimes.

Superuser

Is your sense in double nat mode or behind bridged mode? As in is sense the first router or is it connected a another one like adsl modem etc.?

Scholar

Hi! In my case SENSE is connected with Ethernet cable to ISP's fiber optics "modem" (or whatever the thing is). It receives a public IP from there and then creates private network (WiFi and wired). No double NATting.

Scholar

Hi

in my case the sense is connected to DNA Kotimokkula 4G+ MF286.

Earlier it was connected to adsl modem.

Same problem with both of those modems.