what about changes in time on both my Android tablet and my Windows 8.1 PC ?

what about changes in time on both my Android tablet and my Windows 8.1 PC ?

My clocks keep changing on my Android tablet and my PC with F-stop really and Freedom installed. I do not know if this is Mal ware or some other exploit. I would be more than happy to send as detailed a report to F-Secure labs if someone from the labs can help me with an address. I will even DHL you my Laptop,Mac,Windows Personal Computer or Android tablet. I have gone F Secure safe and this is Rich Walston again after my never ending map ware experience. Let me know F-Secure if you want to know more. I use a Samsung Tablet with Kit Kat and a Windows Personal Computer running Windows 8.1

Thank you as always,

Rich

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: what about changes in time on both my Android tablet and my Windows 8.1 PC ?

Do both devices change similarly(same changes at same time)?

Do they change timezone or simply random times?

Note that CMOS RAM  issues could be creating that kind of symptoms for PC's.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: what about changes in time on both my Android tablet and my Windows 8.1 PC ?

Do both devices change similarly(same changes at same time)?

Do they change timezone or simply random times?

Note that CMOS RAM  issues could be creating that kind of symptoms for PC's.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Thanks so much for the kind reply Ben. Everything is fine now and I know what you are talking about on desktop pics and macs. If you take out the lithium ion batteries that definitely resets even a bios password I think. I think whatever was related to this strange router at home. It keeps dropping it's signal. I think in order for a process of elimination to finally end this I will just get a new one. If anyone has any good but very cheap ones that you or others could recommend I would totally appreciate it. The best router I ever had was a one called a W r t G 54 it could be flashed with DD W R That made that router more powerful than anyone I have had since. Thank you so much Ben for your super kind reply and I do hope it is the bad router.  Rich

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)