forgot lock code

Scholar

forgot lock code

i have a Nokia N8 which came with Fsecure,i have forgotten my lock code and i wanted to find out what steps would i have to take to unlock the antitheft. Thank you.
7 REPLIES 7
Advocate

Re: forgot lock code

You have to contact support for that: http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/request

Or if you have set up a trusted number you can try to send a SMS from that phone with the text #UNLOCK# (and send that to your phone)

F-Secure

@spike 

@NikK 

Hi!  I've moved this post to the appropriate board.  Please continue the discussion here if you need any more help!

// Chrissy

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

thanks i did recieve information but i think the problem im getting is that i use my number as the trusted number so when i send the text its not working is there anyway possible it can be unlocked frome ur service. Thanks ,spike
Superuser

As stated above, you will need to contact support, as this is not something which can be dealt with on the forum.

Scholar

i have reported my problem to support and i have intered all the information required to chat with a technitian but im getting noone
Superuser

Hopefully you'll get a response after the weekend.

Scholar

thanks alot do hope i get through