f secure SAFE trial

Scholar

f secure SAFE trial

I purchased f-secure freedom to start in October but in the meantime I downloaded f-secure safe for a trial period now it keeps saying to buy it which i donot wish to as i have already purchased the freedom one but cant get back to f-secure which is was originally.

I would not mind f-secure safe but i am not buying it as i have already bought f-secure freedom

I am finding all this very depressing as i am not very good with technology

pj43 

EDIT: Title

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser

Re: f secure SAFE trial

Just to clarify, Freedome and F-Secure SAFE are two different products. Freedome doesn't do the same as SAFE, and vice versa. If you want to keep Freedome, but not SAFE, then simply uninstall SAFE, and you will no longer be reminded to license it.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @PJ43,

I have moved your post to the SAFE board as the actual discussion is about the SAFE trial and purchase. I have also edited the title in accordance with message posted.

Thanks for your understanding.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Superuser

Just to clarify, Freedome and F-Secure SAFE are two different products. Freedome doesn't do the same as SAFE, and vice versa. If you want to keep Freedome, but not SAFE, then simply uninstall SAFE, and you will no longer be reminded to license it.