The fix is ready. Please follow the steps below to download and install the fix.
1. Create a folder named “test” in C:\ drive.
2. Download and save the fix into C:\test folder.
3. Open Command Prompt in elevated mode. (In Windows 7 & Vista, right click on Command Prompt and select "Run as administrator")
4. Run the command:
msiexec /I c:\test\fs_ccf_scanning.msi
5. Verify that the FSNI driver file in ccf_scanning folder is on version 1.14.155
- Look for file
64-bit OS: C:\Program File (x86)\F-Secure\apps\CCF_Scanning\fsni64.sys
32-bit OS:C:\Program File\F-Secure\apps\CCF_Scanning\fsni32.sys
- Right click then choose Properties, click on Details tab.
Note: The fix will be delivered through update channel soon but ETA yet to confirm.
Edited: Download link was obsolete and removed.
I'm sorry but it did not work on my system. The installation of the update looked well, the version of the driver is correct but even after a restart Spotnet jammed as soon as I chose an item in the list.
Does the Spotnet work if you stop the Network Interceptor?
Indeed, when I stop the Network interceptor Spotnet works fine, when I start the Network Interceptor again Spotnet won't download anymore. I would love to see a permanent solution though I'm convinced you are working on it.
May I have more details on your system?
- Your OS version.
- Your F-Secure program version. (F-Secure Internet Security 2013/Operator version, e.g. XS4ALL & etc.)
- Your Spotnet/SpotGrid version.
Please try to reinstall your F-Secure security.
- Download and run the Uninstallation Tool.
- Reinstall your F-Secure Security program.
- Test downloading.
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support agents and get answers to your questions