Riskware "Application.Bundler.DownloadAdmin" cannot be removed from Exclude

Highlighted
Scholar

Riskware "Application.Bundler.DownloadAdmin" cannot be removed from Exclude

I noticed that a riskware named Application.Bundler.DownloadAdmin shows up in the "Exclude from scanning". I tried removing it from the Exclude, but it keeps going back even after pressing ok. F-Secure and Malwarebytes are not detecting any threats.  I even cleared my browsers of all cookies and cache.

Should I be concerned by this? Is there a way to remove it or do I leave it as is?

Thank you,

Yekod

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Riskware "Application.Bundler.DownloadAdmin" cannot be removed from Exclude

Hi Yekod,

Welcome to the F-Secure Community! Regarding the riskware, is it shown as exluded from Real time scanning or Manual scanning? How do you know this is a riskware - is it shown in some scanning report?

What is the F-Secure product in which you have added the exclusion?

Try to remove the riskware from both Real time scanning or Manual scanning exclusion list and click OK. Please check if it is removed from the list.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi Yekod,

Welcome to the F-Secure Community! Regarding the riskware, is it shown as exluded from Real time scanning or Manual scanning? How do you know this is a riskware - is it shown in some scanning report?

What is the F-Secure product in which you have added the exclusion?

Try to remove the riskware from both Real time scanning or Manual scanning exclusion list and click OK. Please check if it is removed from the list.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi,

I didn't know there were different exclusions for Manual scanning and Real time scanning (initially I only removed the file from Manual scanning). I removed the file on both exclusions and it worked. It doesn't reappear anymore. 

Thank you so much!