Offline installer

MG
Aspirant

Offline installer

i want offline installer so i can install F-Secure 2012 Antivirus.

31 REPLIES 31
Supporter

Re: Offline installer

Why cant you use the network installer?

Get any error messages when you try installation?

Novice

Hey i need offline installer too because when i installed new window i need to install f-secure as soon as possible w/o using internet killing possibilities of infection...so please take action...
MG
Aspirant

Dear F-Secure Support Team,

All users dont have a good speed internet so in this reason we need offline installer if you want your product more famous , so please make offline installer and share link and put on your website so the user can easily download and install easily. in this way user can try easily if its good product people will buy more and you will earn more.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Supporter

Yes slow connections could be a problem, On the other hand if we check the system requriments it says "High speed internet connection" This is needed for the uppdates and so on to work propperly. 

Here you can also find some more reasons why a network installer is preferrd.

MG
Aspirant

dear i need offline installer its helpful for end user all other security brand have offline installer only you dont have. too many people they are looking offline installer you can update 2011 to 2012 it will be more helpful.

Thnaks a lot to help your exixting and new  customers.

Former F-Secure Employee

Hello MG,

Currently we are not planning on making an offline installer for Internet Security 2012.

You can read more about the network installer from our website at: http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/support-news/view/story/492542

Scholar

I haven't tried installing it offline. I am always making sure that I am connection to the Internet at high-speed.

+1 to the requests for an offline installer. Some of us are in the middle of the nowhere, without broadband. Even in supposedly developed western nations this is a problem. Are you really saying that you don't want these people as customers? Or I have I misunderstood.Robot Embarassed

Aspirant

How comes any Internet Security Product or Antivirus without offline installer.... Its really surprising....

Yahoo Messenger is totally working with internet... & even Yahoo Messengers's offline installer is available... But F-Secure... its really surprising...

Dear F-Secure team, make sure availability of offline installer, coz every user dont have internet.. & also make sure offline updates by Flash driver or any other source like 2011...