How to uninstall f-secure mobile security

Highlighted
Scholar

How to uninstall f-secure mobile security

Hello,as explained on subject, i want to remove mobile security from my nokia e7 belle.

Tried lots of things, but none of them worked. pc-suite manager wont remove it, phone f-secure icon with remove option wont do the trick.

I stopped the application but still cant remove it, please advice me how to do it proberly.

Thank you,

Sepesusi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Former F-Secure Employee

Re: How to uninstall f-secure mobile security

Hi ananya,

I assume you are looking for steps on how to uninstall the product in Android phone if not please do give us more information on your operating system. The steps below are meant for Android version. The Mobile Security or Anti-Theft client application cannot be uninstalled through the application manager. This is an operating system feature which is related to the use of certain system functionalities. To uninstall F-Secure Mobile Security from Android 2.2 devices, do as follows:

1. Open Settings > Location and security.
  2. Scroll down to Device administration and tap Select device administrators.
  3. Under Device administrators, uncheck the application.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jagadesan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
22 REPLIES 22
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Sepesusi,

To uninstall F-Secure Mobile Security for Symbian OS:

Method 1: From the Application Manager
- Menu > Applications or Installations (depending on device) > Application Manager.
- Select Mobile Security.
- Select Options > Remove.

Method 2: From Application Mgr > Installed apps.
- Menu > Settings > Application Mgr. > Installed apps.
- Select Mobile Security.
- Select Options > Remove.

This will start the uninstallation of the product, please restart your mobile phone after the program uninstalled.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thanks for the reply. But i tried those both before asking for help. Uninstallation failed comes from both. Now when i try to start the application, it says system error. Do i really have to hard reset my phone to get rid of this? Its anti-theft mobile security. All info appreciated. Sepesusi
Scholar

problem solved. Downloaded fresh mobile security, installed it and after that, uninstallation were succesful. Thanks for your efforts anyway. Sepesusi
Novice

DOWNLOAD FRESH MOBILE SECURITY FROM WHERE?
Scholar

Try download section on top of this page? scroll down and it's there.

:)

Sepe

Scholar

How to delelat my f secure mobile security
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ananya,

I assume you are looking for steps on how to uninstall the product in Android phone if not please do give us more information on your operating system. The steps below are meant for Android version. The Mobile Security or Anti-Theft client application cannot be uninstalled through the application manager. This is an operating system feature which is related to the use of certain system functionalities. To uninstall F-Secure Mobile Security from Android 2.2 devices, do as follows:

1. Open Settings > Location and security.
  2. Scroll down to Device administration and tap Select device administrators.
  3. Under Device administrators, uncheck the application.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jagadesan

Scholar

Hi.iwant remove fsecoure frome my nokia E5 mobiel
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Zakir,

Please refer to Jayson's post above for instructions for Symbian devices.

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.