2 keys for one SAFE account possible?

Highlighted
Scholar

2 keys for one SAFE account possible?

I Have 6 devices, so wish to purchase two keys for F-secure safe, i just want to confirm if i purchase twoi keys, would i be able to manage the devices in the same account, if so how would i add the second key to my Safe account

thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: 2 keys for one SAFE account possible?

Hello @Z00T ,

I would advise you to register to SAFE. Once your account activated, you will have the option to "Buy now".

Buynow.PNG

There you can decide your license period in months, as well as the number of devices you wish to be able to protect.

Time-devices.PNG

This way you won't need to purchase 2 separate keys, and can manage all your devices under the same account.

PS: I moved you post to the correct board.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello @Z00T ,

I would advise you to register to SAFE. Once your account activated, you will have the option to "Buy now".

Buynow.PNG

There you can decide your license period in months, as well as the number of devices you wish to be able to protect.

Time-devices.PNG

This way you won't need to purchase 2 separate keys, and can manage all your devices under the same account.

PS: I moved you post to the correct board.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Ben,

slight issue being i have purchased the keys already, i have now contacted F-secure and they will try and add my keys to the "back end" and let me know if that will work.

thanks again

F-Secure

Hi Z00T!

Just wanted to see if you got this issue with the keys resolved? Please let us know :)
Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Chrissy,

i am still awaiting feedback from F-Secure re the issue, it does look like it will not be possible and i will need to go the route shown above.

being a reseller for F-secure im not 100% on this whole new SAFE system which kills the idea of the original (and what we tend to sell the most of) Fsis renewals... again this is something we have taken up with F-secure directly.

thanks again for your help guys.