Community: change email address

Supporter

Community: change email address

How do I change the email address associated with my community account? I can't find it anywhere.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure

Re: Community: change email address

Thanks, Simon :)  That would normally be the correct advice, however I just found out that it is not possible to change the email address that one uses in the Community, as it is the primary data used for identification.  This is because of the way that our database is organized, and cannot be changed (at least for the time being.)

Anyone can, however, contact us to change your username, for example, if you create a new account for your new email address.  Just send me a PM and I can take care of that Smiley Very Happy

// Chrissy

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser

I don't think you can do that yourself.  I believe you can email community-support@f-secure.com and ask for this to be done for you, or perhaps PM @Chrissy or @AniaC if you don't get a response to the email (I'm not sure how current that address is).

F-Secure

Thanks, Simon :)  That would normally be the correct advice, however I just found out that it is not possible to change the email address that one uses in the Community, as it is the primary data used for identification.  This is because of the way that our database is organized, and cannot be changed (at least for the time being.)

Anyone can, however, contact us to change your username, for example, if you create a new account for your new email address.  Just send me a PM and I can take care of that Smiley Very Happy

// Chrissy

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Aspirant

Hi, Chrissy. How can I delete my community account? Thanks

Scholar

I got F-secure for my phone,when i turned my phone on it says i had 31 Days left and i just got it so i would like a REFUND and i'll go eise where...

Superuser

@Nicos18 - I think you need to contact Support.

@chuck - you also need to contact support, as we can't deal with account administration on a public forum.