Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS Protection beta subscription

Highlighted
Aspirant

FS Protection beta subscription

Moi!

My license is running out in 2 days, can you renew it? I wrote at beta feedback yesterday but there is still no answer.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure

Re: FS Protection beta subscription

Subscriptions have been renewed now.

Please remeber to give the feedback on https://beta.f-secure.com.

Juha Välimäki, Program manager, SAFE
F-Secure Corporation
25 REPLIES
Aspirant

My FS Protection is saying that I have 5 days left. Last time it updated and renewed the subscription automatically about a week or two before it ran out. I hope it updates itself again before it expires. Smiley Sad

Scholar

My subscription has expired about 3 or 4days, and it doesn't  renew  the subscription automatically. Sad.

Aspirant

That's a bummer. Do you think they've stopped the beta programs for FS Protection? What are you going to install now that it has expired? I have a SENSE router, so I can install the Sense app on this device, but I enjoy beta testing F-Secure software. I hope they let us know an answer soon. :/

Superuser

I suggest you pm Tuula_fs
Aspirant

Thanks for your advice.

Hey,

If you encounter issues in FS Protection, you sould be primarily filing bugs on beta.f-secure.com

Still a small additon: I recommend not sending PM's. You can't know when an individual employee is on vacation

Superuser

questions relating to license problems don't belong to beta feedback

Aspirant

I sent Tuula a PM, so hopefully I will hear something soon! FS Protection expires in 2 days!!!