FS Protection PC Release 210

Superuser

Re: FS Protection PC Release 210

Hello,

Sorry for my reply.

Does all reports before certain timestamp (? or other counts) are gone/removed/deleted? For FS Protection project.

Today (on current minute) - I login into beta-portal (for research some of previous reports) and found that not all of them are visible.

My own 'first' visible report is ""SAFE_BUG-01904"" (Five Months ago / 04.09.17). There was some other reports before it too.

While, for example, entries like older "completed surveys" still there (by 'completed surveys' I meant under ""Participation""-tab as one of potential sources of list).

Thanks!

Highlighted
F-Secure

Yes, due to performance issue with Centercode, we keep only up to 5 month old cases and removed all older closed cases.

Superuser

@Fengpingwrote:

Yes, due to performance issue with Centercode, we keep only up to 5 month old cases and removed all older closed cases.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer and response!

Sadly a little be (I tried, usually, to recover before report about potential double-meanings or to connect report with previous ones; or just like re-check some of previous meanings).

But.. does it indeed was only closed cases?

For example, such example:
https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Home-Security/FS-Protection-PC-Release-204/m-p/102288/highlight/tr...

I did not receive any replies (at least, ?! which was visible for me). I mean - noted report under ^ reply.

"Area" was not chosen (if it is critical) - but status was still "fresh" with my latest check.

Thanks!

F-Secure

I double checked, you are right, we simply removed everything older than 5 month. I would like to keep those non-closed cases too. Sorry about that.