can i use my iPhone year subscription on my android tablet

Scholar

can i use my iPhone year subscription on my android tablet

Hi I just bought a year subscription for my iPhone, can I sum how use it on my tablet as I do NOT want to pay for two subscriptions. Is there a way I can use my tablet with my iPhone year subscription. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: can i use my iPhone year subscription on my android tablet

Hello Collin3200,

Currently you can only use the same Freedome subscription  if the devices are registered with the same account(Google or Apple). 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Collin3200,

Currently you can only use the same Freedome subscription  if the devices are registered with the same account(Google or Apple). 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi thanks for your replay, you should really make it cross platform so u can use it on iphone,android and when you start pc version. Let's say limited to say 5 devices. As I really like your vpn over others out there.
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Thank you for your feedback.

Concerning a multi-device subscription plan, please refer to Päivi's reply, a few weeks back. 

Best Regards

-Ben