Where can I find Account ID/Subscription code

Highlighted
Scholar

Where can I find Account ID/Subscription code

Where can I find Account ID/Subscription code?

I have checked the emails from when I purchased the product, but there is no code in the email.

I can log-in to my f-secure portal, but I can't see any account ID/subscription code anywhere.

Can someone please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Where can I find Account ID/Subscription code

Hi Bmorty,

May I know if you have purchased the TOTAL subscription? If you are installing Freedome from TOTAL, please follow the steps mentioned here to take Freedome into use with a TOTAL subscription. If you already have Freedome installed but would like to upgrade to TOTAL subscription, please follow the steps mentioned here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Where can I find Account ID/Subscription code

Hi Bmorty,

May I know if you have purchased the TOTAL subscription? If you are installing Freedome from TOTAL, please follow the steps mentioned here to take Freedome into use with a TOTAL subscription. If you already have Freedome installed but would like to upgrade to TOTAL subscription, please follow the steps mentioned here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.