VPN locations

Scholar

VPN locations

Hi,
There is any plan or estimate time to increase the VPN locations? I need a Portuguese one, and this is a key to buy one year subscription of this product.

Best regards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: VPN locations

Hi viperbruno,

Thank you for the request. We don't have any current plans for that virtual location. However, we always listen to our customer requests and if there is enough demand for a virtual location somewhere; we will certainly consider adding one there. The closest locations to Portugal are currently Spain and France.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi viperbruno,

Thank you for the request. We don't have any current plans for that virtual location. However, we always listen to our customer requests and if there is enough demand for a virtual location somewhere; we will certainly consider adding one there. The closest locations to Portugal are currently Spain and France.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Laksh,
Thanks for the reply. I know it the closest locationa but I really need in Portugal for a program that I subscribe (payed subscription) but when I'm abroad traveling it has geoblock...