cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into router or see SONOS system

Scholar

Unable to log into router or see SONOS system

Hi,

I have had a problem where I am unable to log into my router, either connected or by wifi.  I was also unable to use or see my SONOs system, but was able to use the internet without any problems.  After trying all sorts of solution I discovered the problem occured when I had ticked the " Use automatic killswitch to cut off internet connection if the VPN connection is dusrupted" box.  All that seemed to happen when using this feature was to hide the Sonos system and make it impossable to find my router, even though I was still conected.

Imac computer.

Tony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Unable to log into router or see SONOS system

Hi Tony,

This is the Killswitch in action. You can find more information about this here.

If you would want some traffic to bypass Freedome, you will be unable to use the Killswitch.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Unable to log into router or see SONOS system

Hi Tony,

This is the Killswitch in action. You can find more information about this here.

If you would want some traffic to bypass Freedome, you will be unable to use the Killswitch.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.