cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add more licence to an existing 3 licences purchase ?

Highlighted
Novice

How to add more licence to an existing 3 licences purchase ?

Hi,

I have already purchased 3 licences of freedom VPN, expiration date augut 2019. I wish to add 2 more licences, but the renew/buy option is for a new subscription and won't update my 3 licences to 5 licences.

How can I proceed ? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to add more licence to an existing 3 licences purchase ?

Hello @Jean78

Thank you for choosing F-secure Freedome VPN, the license upgradation not available for F-secure Freedome standalone package. So it's not possible to increase the license size from existing package. You can cancel the existing order for Freedome and make a new purchase as 5 users license. For that, your Freedome purchase should not exceed 30 days that we are happy to offer a 30-day money back guarantee for all purchases made on the F-Secure web site.

1 REPLY

Re: How to add more licence to an existing 3 licences purchase ?

Hello @Jean78

Thank you for choosing F-secure Freedome VPN, the license upgradation not available for F-secure Freedome standalone package. So it's not possible to increase the license size from existing package. You can cancel the existing order for Freedome and make a new purchase as 5 users license. For that, your Freedome purchase should not exceed 30 days that we are happy to offer a 30-day money back guarantee for all purchases made on the F-Secure web site.