fsecure safe on a tablet

Scholar

fsecure safe on a tablet

Is it possible to installed secure safe on a tablet. I have tried and not been able to. I've tried to contact them and service is down. Tried to email and there was a section that needed to be filled and it would not give me an option to enter so not able to get them to contact me
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Re: fsecure safe on a tablet

Hi Jac7,

What kind of issue were you experiencing on the installation? 

Regarding your latest post about the network, F-Secure protects the device regardless of the network that is connected to.

Regards,
Ivan

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
4 REPLIES 4
Superuser

Yes it's certainly possible. Which tablet is it and what happened when you tried to install it? Are you using SAFE or the stand along F-Secure Mobile Security?
Scholar

HI Simon,

Thanks for replying. I have set up the free Fsecure through the virgin link, it confirms that I have done this. however it doesnt allow me to show the fsecure icon.

I have now found out the the fsecure only works if it is connected to the virgin broadband, so I have put another security system on it

regards

Jackie

Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Jac7,

What kind of issue were you experiencing on the installation? 

Regarding your latest post about the network, F-Secure protects the device regardless of the network that is connected to.

Regards,
Ivan

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Ivan,

I managed to sort it myself, thanks.

I have done as you sugested and Accept as Solution" button to let others know.

Regards

Jackie