down grade

Highlighted
Scholar

down grade

hey guys.just wondering is it possiable to go from internet security to regular anti virus using my internet security key.not really liking the new firewall,but otherwise love the software.very light and good detction.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Executive Member

Re: down grade

Mhh, i don´t think that you can use the IS Key for the AV.

You know, that the windows FW isn´t that bad and the with the F-Secure Internet Security you will get a strong Deepguard which is workting with the windows FW.

The protection is higher with the IS.

Make a leek test and you will see, that the IS with the Windows FW is minimum as good as other Firewalls or better.

Try it out!

---------
3 Licence of F-Secure Internet Security User
www.secure-forum.de - Informations about Security for Computer, Tablets and Smartphones
2 REPLIES 2
Executive Member

Mhh, i don´t think that you can use the IS Key for the AV.

You know, that the windows FW isn´t that bad and the with the F-Secure Internet Security you will get a strong Deepguard which is workting with the windows FW.

The protection is higher with the IS.

Make a leek test and you will see, that the IS with the Windows FW is minimum as good as other Firewalls or better.

Try it out!

---------
3 Licence of F-Secure Internet Security User
www.secure-forum.de - Informations about Security for Computer, Tablets and Smartphones
Scholar

I must say with deepguard monitoring things the firewall does seem to be alright.I did try a leak test and the firewall did pass.I really do like how light and snappy the software runs on my machine and of course the protection is top notch.