Transfer Licence Key

Highlighted
Scholar

Transfer Licence Key

I currently have a 3 machine licence valid until 2016.  I beginning to move all my PC work to my new iMac can I transfer the licence from the PC to the iMac - If so How

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Transfer Licence Key

In order to get the best protection on all your devices I would advise the switch to SAFE.

If you purchase Internet Security recently, you can contact our support so that we can assist you with the upgrade.

Uninstalling one of your three PCs,  should free one licence seat to be re-used.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Can you tell us which product you are currently using on your 3 PCs?

PS: @ChrisHill I moved your post to the most relevant board.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

I have 3 licences but just need to move one at present?

Scholar

Internet Security 2014

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

In order to get the best protection on all your devices I would advise the switch to SAFE.

If you purchase Internet Security recently, you can contact our support so that we can assist you with the upgrade.

Uninstalling one of your three PCs,  should free one licence seat to be re-used.

Best Regards

-Ben