Question About Norton Security Suite & CA Security Center

Novice

Question About Norton Security Suite & CA Security Center

Hi,  I'm new to internet security systems so please bear with me as I explain,  Which is considered the better choice Norton Security Suite or CA Security Center?  Can I have both on my computer?  Also I clicked on a link for "Antimalware, And Antispyware Resources" and I am wondering should I add some of these applications in addition to the Norton & or the CA:
 - Spyware & Malware Removal Utilities
 - Spyware Protection Programs
 - Online/Virus Scanners
 - Malware/Virus Specific Cleaners or References
 - Spyware Removal Tools
 - Tools to help prevent Spyware
Or are these types of applications all a part of the Norton & or the CA.
Any help will be greatly, greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Question About Norton Security Suite & CA Security Center

Hi aotd,

Welcome to the F-Secure community.

I can't answer whether Norton or CA is better, but I can assure you, the F-Secure Internet Security is an even better choice.

Our Internet Security has won multiple awards, one of them being "Product of the Year".

Please do not install multiple Anti-Virus solutions on one computer, it will lead to problems.

Please, give our Internet Security a try.

You can sign up for a free, full feature, 30 day trial version here:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/protection/internet-security/trial

Best regards,

Stephan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Senior Advisor

Re: Question About Norton Security Suite & CA Security Center

AVs usually include all of them, can't say about norton nor CA, but please look at anti-virus tests, which you can find at: av-comparatives.com and av-test.org and many more(actually few)