I forgot the security code

tas
Scholar

I forgot the security code which is mandatory needed to remove any application from my phone.
I have already sent sms from my trusted number to my phone (#unlock#).but still the problem not yet solved

Edited: Post moved to start a new thread, not related to previous thread.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: I forgot the security code

Hi tas,

Please contact our support. The Security code can be reset after verification but this cannot be done in Community.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
7 REPLIES 7
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi tas,

Please contact our support. The Security code can be reset after verification but this cannot be done in Community.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

Re-installed another sim card on the phone and cannot remember the security code to unlock the phone!!! Have tried calling technical support to no avail. Chat online does not work either. Keeps asking me to save chat as or open, either which does not do anything

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Akin,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, please try to contact support again. The reset of Security code cannot be done in Community.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

Novice

i forgot my security code, how i can reset it?

Senior Advisor

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Ashfaq,

Kindly refer my replies above.

Thanks.

@Janiashvili, Thank You and Happy New Year 2013!

Best Regards,
Jayson

Scholar

Hi, Ashfaq

I am here to help  you. Are you speaking about phone .If you forget your phone security code then try default  code like 0000 0r 1234. If it didn't  work then visit  Unlock-free.com here they provide master reset code for some Nokia and alcatel mobile models at free of cost using this code you can reset your mobile and again set  a new password.