How can i close my F-secure on my laptop? I have to press ctrl+alt+del to close it

Aspirant

How can i close my F-secure on my laptop? I have to press ctrl+alt+del to close it

How can i close my F-secure on my laptop please/  I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del.  I think it may be the Windows 10 safety check logo/shield as it always has an exclamation mark on it, not sure.  Can someone help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser

Re: How can i close my F-secure on my laptop? I have to press ctrl+alt+del to close it

You can open the main FS window, select Tools then 'Turn off all security features'.  Does that not work, or do what you want? 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Superuser

Re: How can i close my F-secure on my laptop? I have to press ctrl+alt+del to close it

You can open the main FS window, select Tools then 'Turn off all security features'.  Does that not work, or do what you want? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

How can i close my F-secure on my laptop please/  I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del. 

Your previous topic:

was about "closing" after scanning. There was also a suggestion about steps to close the window(?) (process?) by starting with Ctrl+Alt+Del.

So, is your concern still about closing after scanning?

If "yes", what is the trouble to close it? Usually, when scan is completed - there is a button "Close".

If you trying to close during scan process ("to stop" / cancel scan, in fact) - there can be a huge delay with result. This is based on fact that certain "large" file can be already with on-going analysing and scanning (with not direct access to it) and can be some files at once. Thus, until scan for this file (or items) is not completed - scan will not be stopped / will not be canceled. For example, if there is a really large file (GB size) - such a delay can be quite long (in addition to warm system itself and its responsibility during this).

I think it may be the Windows 10 safety check logo/shield as it always has an exclamation mark on it, not sure

It can be about anything else. For example, some  other built-in things.

But you could try to open Windows Security Center and check what is with exclamation status. And what is suggested action. // Or... did you mean that such a sign on AV protection field (if so - you can anyway to open it and check what is wrong)?

Thanks!

Aspirant

Have not yet attempted your advice zo solve the prblem, but will leet you know.  many thanks.

Aspirant

Will do, many thanks