cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-secure safe malfunction in Abidjan

Highlighted
Scholar

F-secure safe malfunction in Abidjan

F-secure safe is not beeing accepable in abidjan , the page once clicked showing that the page is not supported in this country , plz advise the same is applied to all F-secure home product , 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: F-secure safe malfunction in Abidjan

Hi Raed_dabbous,

It indeed appears that Ivory Coast was blocked, but we have revised the block list now and you should be able to access My F-Secure portal now.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi Raed,

May I know which SAFE page are you referring to here? Is it the SAFE homepage in our website? 

Are you trying to purchase SAFE from our website and see an error message? Please provide us a screenshot.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Laksh 

it is the safe page from the website my fsecure, , showing clearly that (the page you are looking for is not available in your country ) and the same is applied to all homeuser product of F-secure, i cant understand how F-secure is blocked in a country like abidjan and what is the reason for doing this and what are you expecting from this and how you will compete with other products , i need immediate answer on this , 

Community Manager

Hi Raed,

Could you try to access our global webpage here and see if it helps?

Scholar

can you check with the backend team why they are blocking the page in abidjan 

Scholar

Hi Laksh 

I am trying to access F-secure same webpage , https://my.f-secure.com/login, it is showing that page is not supported in your country , we didnt reach the stage that we have to purchace the license it is not opening for all Home products , F-secure Safe and F-secure total etcc

Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @Raed_dabbous. I am checking on this internally and will get back to you once there is any update.

Community Manager

Hi Raed_dabbous,

It indeed appears that Ivory Coast was blocked, but we have revised the block list now and you should be able to access My F-Secure portal now.