F-Secure: How to download the manuals? Wie kann ich die aktuellen Handbücher runterladen?

Scholar

F-Secure: How to download the manuals? Wie kann ich die aktuellen Handbücher runterladen?

Ich habe gerade mein F-Secure für weitere 3 jahre aktualisiert.

Mein Handbuch im PDF-Format ist noch von 2015.

Wie kann ich das aktuelle herunterladen?

Danke für Hilfe

Jochen

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: F-Secure: How to download the manuals? Wie kann ich die aktuellen Handbücher runterladen?

Hi Dr_Mabuse,

The Community is currently in English and Finnish, could you please provide the information in English/Finnish to assit further? This will help the wider audience to understand the post and provide a response for the problem.

Regarding the manuals, may I know which F-Secure product are you referring to here? If you need any specific information, you can always have a look at our Knowledge Base here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Re: F-Secure: How to download the manuals? Wie kann ich die aktuellen Handbücher runterladen?

It's FS Internet Security. I searched in the knowledge base for "manuals" and "Handbücher" without result.

Superuser

@Dr_Mabuse

Your handbook (Internet Security) is 3 years old and now you want an actual manual.
(I don't speak German, but I understand)

Manuals for apps: Internet Security etc.
https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/internet-security/latest/en

You can also search by 🔍 cases and statements.
There is How & to & FAQS in Community.
Some information is on F-Secure's website.

Do you have in your mind something to ask?

Greetings
Näsäviisas
Scholar

thanks bit I cannot find a leink to download the manuals for FS Internet Security on the homepage, neither in the How To's nor in the FAQs.

Why do they need to make such a secret out of this ?

Jochen

Superuser

@Dr_Mabuse

I mentioned in my post, that MANUALS ...
read it again.
How-to&FAQs > 3 lines on the screen
OR in the beginning of Community: Welcome...
F-Secure home page:
https://www.f-secure.com/en/f-secure/

I hope that you are happy now.
Näsäviisas
Superuser

Dr_Mabuse wrote:

thanks bit I cannot find a leink to download the manuals for FS Internet Security on the homepage, neither in the How To's nor in the FAQs.

Why do they need to make such a secret out of this ?

Jochen

Hello,

I able to think that they just did 'replace' or switch from pdf-manuals (documentation/help) to Online Documentation/Help.

Mainly this makes sense (with meanings that 'build-in' help for solution still available).

For example, Downloads-page of main F-Secure website:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/downloads

With note like:

For product manuals and other documentation, please visit the F-Secure Help Center.

Based on something - this URL also pinned to F-Secure Internet Security 2015. But it possible switch build/year (or re-open main help.f-secure.com and choose related solution). Maybe there is small changes for such documentation/solution (but, yes, recent with partly another view).

And any(?) of F-Secure Internet Security installation windows (places) with "Help/?"-button. Like 'build-in' help/documentation.

Maybe this is not really manual... but compare to noted .pdf manual .... there still valid concern!

Thanks!