During the installation of a Radar scan node, a license.fsrl file is required. Where can I order or download the Radar Scan Node license for my Radar account?
A user with an administrator role or with "manage system" privileges can order a Scan Node license and download the Scan Node Agent installer from Radar Security Center portal.
Ordering Scan Node
- Log in to F-Secure Radar Security Center.
- Go to Settings and click on the Scan nodes tab.
- Click on New scan node button.
The new scan node wizard will ask for the required information to create a new license and automatically register the new Scan node IDs in the portal.
It should take less than 1 minute for the scan node to connect to the Security Center. If it takes longer, refer to the troubleshooting section.
- Once you have the Scan node license, click Done.
- Proceed to download and install the new Scan node.
- Verify that the scan node can connect to the Radar Security Center.
Below are the default Scan Node limits for paid and trial Radar accounts:
If you have reached the Scan Node limit or encounter error "The organization is not synchronized with F-Secure Radar Security Center backend", proceed to contact F-Secure Support.
- 5 Scan Nodes for paid Radar account
- 1 Scan Node for trial Radar account
Article no: 000011510