How can F-Secure Radar be implemented?
There are two ways of deploying F-Secure Radar into your corporate IT systems.
- From the Radar Cloud as a SaaS (Software as a Service); or
- As an on-site Radar Private solution behind your corporate firewall.
Radar Cloud offers the following:
- Easy access to your the systems with automatic deployment of new updates to the user interface (vulnerability checks are always up-to-date), customer support combined with other managed services.
- Access to Radar from anywhere.
- No backup, hosting or maintenance required -- F-Secure takes care of it all.
- Capability of scanning your internal systems, using internal scan nodes, even if you run in the cloud.
Alternatively, Radar Private offers the following:
- Enables in-house data storage.
- Deployment of Radar in isolated environments.
- Scan nodes support two-way communication.
- Installation carried out by F-Secure experts.
With F-Secure Radar deployment managed by F-Secure, our skilled IT security experts ensure that best practices are upheld, and vulnerabilities are managed as efficiently and proactively as possible. For more information about F-Secure Radar as a Managed service, please visit: https://www.f-secure.com/documents/10192/1566545/Radar+Managed+Service+description