How does F-Secure TOTAL licensing work?
With F-Secure TOTAL, you can choose from either a 3, 5, or 7 device subscription. For example, if you have purchased an F-Secure TOTAL subscription for 5 devices, this includes:
- 5 licenses for F-Secure SAFE,
- 5 licenses for F-Secure FREEDOME,
- 5 licenses for F-Secure ID PROTECTION, and
- A subscription for F-Secure SENSE that entitles you to home protection. *
When using ID PROTECTION with TOTAL, if you have a 7-device license, this means that ID PROTECTION can be installed and passwords synced on seven different devices and up to five different email addresses can be set up for monitoring.
* F-Secure SENSE home protection consists of a subscription and a router. Your F-Secure TOTAL subscription entitles you to the subscription part of F-Secure SENSE; the SENSE router is available for purchase at a reduced price in the following countries.
You can see how many licenses you have available/in use for your TOTAL apps in the My F-Secure portal.