Could you please try to perform a network reset on your iPhone and configure Mac DNS server address. I have provided detailed steps below;
To Reset Network Settings on your iPhone
- From your iPhone homepage, click on Settings
- In the Settings page, click General
- In the General page, click on Reset
- then click Reset Network Settings (be cautious not to click on any other reset)
Once done, try to rejoin your network and enter your Wifi password, then try again. Ensure you change the VPN servers to 2 - 3 others and see if that solves the issue.
If issue persists, try another wifi or mobile hotspots.
On the Mac, manually configuring your Mac computer with other DNS server addresses can help you;
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences
- In the System Preferences window, click on Network
- In the left-hand navigation bar, select the connection through which you connect to the internet and click Advanced.
- Select the DNS tab. Then, under DNS Servers, select and remove (-) existing addresses. Finally, add (+) Google’s DNS server addresses:
it should look like this
- Click OK and then click Apply
- Restart your computer and try connecting again
If this fails, please try to connect to another network (internet) and let us know the outcome.
... View more